Harmed Due To Mass Tort?
Mass Tort Lawyer
Seek Justice & Compensation With Confidence
When many, many people are physically injured or financially harmed due to a single party or source, but they do not all experience the same negative consequences, mass tort litigation might be necessary. Most mass torts generally center on a defective product or dangerous prescription drug, but the source of a mass tort can be anything that brings wrongful injuries to numerous parties.
At Kohn Law Office, you can work with our mass tort lawyer, Attorney Russell Kohn, after you or a loved one have been harmed by the negligence of another party. Mass torts are notoriously complicated compared to traditional personal injury claims and casework, but you do not need to worry. Our highly experienced team is here to take all the guesswork and legwork out of your own mass tort claim.
Attorney Kohn has earned numerous professional distinctions for his skills and case results, including:
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Multiple Super Lawyers® membership selections
- Named in Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyers of San Diego (San Diego Magazine)
- 10.0 “Superb” Avvo Rating
Interested in knowing more about mass torts? Contact our Oceanside injury law firm now.
Mass Tort Processes & Causes
In a class action, all plaintiffs suffer identical or similar injuries from one party, and one or a few lawsuits are brought against the defendants. If the single case is a success, all the class action members succeed.
In a mass tort, plaintiffs suffer harm from one party, but the details of the harm vary. A general mass tort complaint is brought to a court for approval, which effectively involves convincing a judge or a panel of judges that the complaints have validity.
If the mass tort is approved, plaintiffs around the country can seek out a mass tort attorney to represent them in a case brought to a local court and pursue their share of compensation. Attorney Kohn can provide you with trusted, award-winning representation for your mass tort.
The top four reasons why people file mass tort lawsuits are, in no particular order:
- Toxic torts: Filed by a group of plaintiffs who were all exposed to a hazardous substance, such as asbestos used as insulation in older homes.
- Pharmaceutical drug torts: Filed by a plaintiff group who all suffered new or worsened conditions after taking a single pharmaceutical or prescription medicine.
- Defective product torts: Filed by a group of plaintiffs who were all hurt by a defective consumer product but not necessarily in the same way, such as talcum powder.
- Defective medical device torts: Filed by a plaintiff group who all suffered new or worsened health problems after using a defective medical device, such as a hip implant.
Your Mass Tort Case Can Be Simple With Our Help
Do not get caught up on the complexities that can arise in the average mass tort lawsuit. Allow our mass tort lawyer from Kohn Law Office in Oceanside work out the key details and progress your case on your behalf. With a history of successful case results and a long list of positive client testimonials, you know you can place your case in our hands with confidence.
Get a free initial consultation by calling (760) 710-0190 today.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
Available By Phone 24/7